Monday, December 31, 2007

If you dont plan - Plan to fail

Good Morning
The day before a new year & Im soooooo exicted. I dont think Ive ever been this excited about going into a new year or at least not in a long time. (feels like the day before the first day of school)

Right now I have a couple of things that I need to take care of to make going into 2008 smooth, peaceful and with target results.

Goals for the year: (Personal)
Travel to 3 different countries this year (Costa Rica just has to be one of them)
Buy my house by March
Pay off my car and/or student loans
Go visit my cousin Marcus for his birthday in February (Georgia)
Go visit my grandma for her birthday in February (North Carolina)
Go visit my cousin Nichelle in B'ham
Go visit Maya & Dalila in NYC
Spend more designated time with my mom
Spend more time with Savion & Sandra
Ryane's graduation (important event)
Take at least one bible school class at my church
Kiera's graduation and 18th birthday (important event)
Recover all my lost property from my house fire (by February)
Get engaged and/or married (to a serious propect)
Buy more jewlery to fill my jewlery box up with
Spend less money (take my lunch &/or stick to my budget)
Come up with and follow a monthly budget
Save $10,000
Finish all dental work in my mouth
Take my vitamins and stay in a constant optimal state of health
Read all the books I started:
Spider Spin Me a Web
Why Men Marry Bitches
Telling Lies for Fun & Profit
A Confederacy of Dunces
The Lexus and the Olive Tree
The 48 Laws of Power
(all of which Ive started and have yet to finish)
Cut back on some of my pampering expenses (may have to start doing my own nails again)
Do Yoga at least twice a week
Drink 6-10 glasses of water daily
Be more productive with my time
Learn to say no - Actually say no and then walk away (I know its so Oprah & Doctor Phil)
Go to morning prayer at least twice a week
And lastly - think before I speak and speak more slowly when answering questions

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home